Yesterday, Kyle hung up a few things that I needed help with in Avery's room. It is not totally done but it is beginning to come together. I want a few more things for her room but I need to turn my attention to other rooms right now. Here are a few pictures-they aren't the best. It looks so much better in person. (That is a reason for you guys to come and visit...later)
I hope you like the little model that wanted to pose for the camera.

I hope you like the little model that wanted to pose for the camera.


5 comments:
Love, LOVE her room! You did such a great job, and I love the wall color, bedding, and it ALL! Especially that cute little model!!
Very cute! I'm sure she loves it!! Now we need to see some pictures of the baby's room :)
It's SO pretty Missy! Very cute to hang the letters from the green shutter- very clever... :) Summer
Looks cute!
OH I LOVE it!!!!!! You are so good at decorating!!! I bet she loves it too! I am sure she feels ike a little princess
Post a Comment