Well we are on the downhill slope to meeting this little girl. No she doesn't have a name yet...I know...we have been a little busy. I am sure some of you are shocked about that!!! 5 weeks seems like a long time but each day flies by. I am finally finished washing all of the clothes, blankets, bibs, burp clothes and bottles. I am trying to get them organized. I can't finish her room until we have a name. Guess we should work on that! :)
We finally bought a new mattress for us so the guest bedroom is ready to be put together with the basics. I picked out bedding and it will be here next week. The guest room needs a few things to function. So I added that to my to do list...it seems to keep growing!
Avery's room is coming together. There are a few things I need Kyle's help with to hang up. I am hoping to find more things for her room when I go to Roundtop this spring. Yes, I want to go. That is something I am looking forward to. I did find her the cutest lamp the other day.
We haven't touched the rest of the house with decorating. Oh wait, I did have someone measure our windows for blinds. I am hoping to get that done soon too.
Does money grow on trees???
We finally bought a new mattress for us so the guest bedroom is ready to be put together with the basics. I picked out bedding and it will be here next week. The guest room needs a few things to function. So I added that to my to do list...it seems to keep growing!
Avery's room is coming together. There are a few things I need Kyle's help with to hang up. I am hoping to find more things for her room when I go to Roundtop this spring. Yes, I want to go. That is something I am looking forward to. I did find her the cutest lamp the other day.
We haven't touched the rest of the house with decorating. Oh wait, I did have someone measure our windows for blinds. I am hoping to get that done soon too.
Does money grow on trees???


3 comments:
Missy, you look great girl! I am right there with you- feeling huge! :) Summer
You look great...makes me miss pregnancy!! ;o)
You look wonderful! I love the belly!!!! :) She is in there all cute...can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment