Last night was wonderful. Avery loved showing Daddy what we did in her new room. She showed him how she took a nap. We talked about staying in bed and waiting for Mommy or Daddy to come and get her. If she needed something to just call our names.
I really enjoyed laying in bed with her while we read our books before bed. It was emotional for me. She looks so small in her new bed. After her 5 minutes to look at books, Daddy tucked her in for the night. She slept all night like it was any other night. I heard her this morning singing Jack and Jill. She was so happy and ready to go!
Kyle and I talked about how big our little girl was getting. It seems like every time we move, she hits a milestone. This one seemed to hit me harder than the other ones.
My little girl is getting so big.
We have been blessed.
I really enjoyed laying in bed with her while we read our books before bed. It was emotional for me. She looks so small in her new bed. After her 5 minutes to look at books, Daddy tucked her in for the night. She slept all night like it was any other night. I heard her this morning singing Jack and Jill. She was so happy and ready to go!
Kyle and I talked about how big our little girl was getting. It seems like every time we move, she hits a milestone. This one seemed to hit me harder than the other ones.
My little girl is getting so big.
We have been blessed.


6 comments:
What a big girl! Yea for Avery, and yea for mom and dad! How exciting! She is just handling the adjustment of moving SO well! She's going to be a great big sister!!
Yeah for big girls who look little in big beds.
Congrats on the big bed move! Can't wait to see pics of her shabby chictastic room!!
Awwww Missy-- made me teary! They do grow up SO fast! You'll have a new little one to relive it with all over soon! Summer
Way to go Avery!
What a big girl! Go Avery! When Jonah started sleeping in his big boy bed it was really hard for me too! That's when I realized he really wasn't a baby anymore!! They are growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment