1.10.2009

It's Just the Beginning

Steve called this afternoon to see if we wanted to come over for burgers.
We went over there around 5. Carrie, Reed and Ella Middlebrooks came over shortly after we did. Then Aurora, Gordon, Liam and Owen Shepperd joined us. We let the kiddos run wild. We enjoyed talking to each other. After dinner, we made smores by the fire pit. Yummy!
Kyle and I are very lucky to have our friends here. We are looking forward to many more night together.
Sorry, I didn't take my camera but you can image what it was like with a 4 year old, 2-2 year olds, a one year old and 2 under the age of 1. Fun times!!!
Thanks Steve and Cari for letting us destroy your house. You guys are the best!
In two weeks, the girls are having a night out! I am looking forward to that.

No comments: