Kyle's birthday is Feb. 23rd. He has been saying he wants to get a bike. I told him to go out and get one for his birthday. I was not going to pick it out because I would not get the right one.
Yesterday, he went out and got a new bike since we are going to be pretty busy soon.
He took a long bike ride yesterday. He loved it.

Avery and Kyle rode their bikes in the driveway for ever this morning. She loves being with her Daddy!!!

Late this afternoon, we borrowed the Greenley's bike trailer for Avery to try out. She was so excited. Kyle and Avery rode to the park to play while I went and got a pedicure. I plan on looking for a used one on Craigs List tonight!!!
Yesterday, he went out and got a new bike since we are going to be pretty busy soon.
He took a long bike ride yesterday. He loved it.
Avery and Kyle rode their bikes in the driveway for ever this morning. She loves being with her Daddy!!!
Late this afternoon, we borrowed the Greenley's bike trailer for Avery to try out. She was so excited. Kyle and Avery rode to the park to play while I went and got a pedicure. I plan on looking for a used one on Craigs List tonight!!!


1 comment:
I didn't realize that Kyle and Baby McClure would have such close birthdays...how fun! Love that he got a new bike, we are jealous...we are even more jealous that we see you in shorts and warm weather clothes. Sigh!
It sounds like you guys are settling in nicely, that is great! We continue to think about you and can't wait to see Baby McClure pics soon...
Post a Comment