Today is Kyle's birthday!
It started off with me waking him up because I was tossing and turning last night. He had a normal day at work and he was able to enjoy lunch with some friends.
Avery had a great time making his birthday cookie/brownie. She didn't understand why Daddy wasn't home after nap so she could eat it.
I cooked his favorite dinner. I lost the recipe in the move...thanks Adri for finding your copy. You were a lifesaver!!!


Avery loved singing to Daddy. Look at that smile on her face.
Once the candles were out, she wanted a piece.
It started off with me waking him up because I was tossing and turning last night. He had a normal day at work and he was able to enjoy lunch with some friends.
Avery had a great time making his birthday cookie/brownie. She didn't understand why Daddy wasn't home after nap so she could eat it.
I cooked his favorite dinner. I lost the recipe in the move...thanks Adri for finding your copy. You were a lifesaver!!!

Avery loved singing to Daddy. Look at that smile on her face.
Once the candles were out, she wanted a piece.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kyle! We hope you had a great day.
~Dan, Erin & Riley
(Missy, I LOVE your new kitchen!)
Post a Comment