2.11.2009

Playing with Daddy

On the weekends, if it is nice we usually try and hit the elementary school playgrounds. Avery always looks forward to showing Daddy what she can do at the park.
Having a tea party with Daddy!!!
Rockin' away

Avery knows that she can only do the monkey bars with Daddy because I can't hold her that long right now.

She is getting so brave with her climbing.

I am going to get you, Mommy!!!

2 comments:

Weinstein Family said...

She is a DOLL Missy!
Her looks are changing.....not sure who she is looking like. I mean, YOU obviously, but not as much as before. She is getting so big! Summer

Sisco Family said...

we have that monkey bar rule right now too! and last week when i had to remind allie that she couldn't do it b/c daddy wasn't with us, her response was, "mom, i am ready for that baby to get out of there!" HA!

can't wait for us to both have our new, little ones in our arms!

love you!