2.08.2009

Surprise for Kyle


During my last trip to Austin, my dear friend, Adriana, took some wonderful pictures of us girls.
Adriana has started her own photography business. She is wonderful to work with. I was really nervous about doing some belly shots but she made me feel very comfortable. And they turned out wonderful.
My plan was for Avery to give Kyle a picture for his birthday for his new office. Well, once I got the pictures, I couldn't keep them from him.
Queen Bee Photography's website is on my blog. It is a great website so please check her out. If you are in the Austin area, she would love to work with you!!!






5 comments:

Sisco Family said...

beautiful pics missy! i am so jealous... i would love to get some pictures before our baby comes... i think i'm out of time!

Melissa said...

Aww MIssy they are precious! I lov e them! :0

Shannon said...

Nice pics!

Chera said...

Beautiful pics!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Great pictures! How are you feeling?? It's getting so close now! :)