4.07.2009

Cinderella

We joined The Clubs of Kingwood a few weeks ago. We are really looking forward to getting involved. They have everything -7 golf courses, awesome pool, fitness center with classes, and a kids club.
Every Tuesday night is Family night. When I looked at the calendar for the month, I noticed that this Tues Cinderella was going to be at the club. Well, Avery adores Cinderella right now. Kyle and I both were not sure how it was going to go because she gets freaked out easily.

Well, it went great! We had a great dinner before Cinderella showed up. Avery was at awe for a few minutes. She let Cinderella put some make-up on her. I loved watching the amazement in Avery's eye as she looked at Cinderella.

Avery asked Cinderella how she got there. Cinderella told her by carriage. When we left, Avery wanted to know where the carriage was. She also asked me where Cinderella sleeps. I told her the palace, she then wanted to know where that was. She also asked if Cinderella wore jammies to bed like her.
Too cute!!


"Is it really her?"


Looking like a princess



It is her!!!!


There she is!!!

2 comments:

Rick and Shannon said...

Love the golf pics - too cute! Sounds like y'all need to get workin' on your trip to Dinseyworld so she can see where Cinderella lives!

Weinstein Family said...

That is just too sweet! I bet Avery will remember that forever! Summer