We went on Monday to take bluebonnet pictures and my camera died. I only took 2 pictures.


Cari and the boys were with us. She took some pictures. I can't wait to see them.

I ended up taking the girls again on Wed. in matching dresses that Shea and Debby gave us.
It sure isn't easy to take pictures of Kendall since I can't really lay her on the ground. I tried my best. Avery took some pictures with her new camera. We haven't downloaded them yet.


Cari and the boys were with us. She took some pictures. I can't wait to see them.
I ended up taking the girls again on Wed. in matching dresses that Shea and Debby gave us.
It sure isn't easy to take pictures of Kendall since I can't really lay her on the ground. I tried my best. Avery took some pictures with her new camera. We haven't downloaded them yet.


3 comments:
Precious pics!! Is Avery's hair really that straight now? Lauren's is tighter than ever! haha
Sweet girls! Miss you! Can't believe our girlies are 3!
Precious pictures!!
Precious pictures!!
Post a Comment