4.14.2009

Ear Update

So, I feel better. Not 100% but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The ENT power-rinsed out my ears and then suctioned them out which both hurt a lot. After he did that, I was able to hear BUT my canals are so swollen that the drops I have can't get in. So he put wicks in my ears (tiny sponges) which clogged my ears back up. He said they could fall out or Kyle can pull them out in a few days if neither happens to come in on Thurs and he will do it. I think Kyle can do this so we can save $50 for the visit. I can spend $50 on something else..maybe new clothes. HeHe!
The pressure around my ears is all gone. Majority of the pain had dropped down to a more manageable level. My ears are still clogged but better than before.

3 comments:

Rick and Shannon said...

Oh no! That sounds just horrible, and I'm glad you're feeling better! It's definitely no fun for anyone when mommy isn't feeling good!

Sisco Family said...

oh my... i know just how you feel... and i still can't fully hear in my left ear! feel better soon!

Sarah Mertz said...

Ugh, just read your blog for the whole story. Feel better soon!!