After our friends left on Saturday, we decided to pack up the girls and hit the neighborhood pool. Avery wasn't in the best mood so we weren't sure how it was going to go.

Kendall had a bottle and tested the water a little before crashing out on Kyle's lap.

Avery enjoyed floating in the water. Swim lessons last week didn't go so well so I was happy she wanted to get in.

Here she is waiting for Adult Swim to be over.

On the way home, Avery crashed out. I put her on the couch and she quickly went back to sleep. She didn't really get a good nap during the day but this was very different. She didn't want to eat dinner. We put her to bed at 7 (an hour early) and she slept until 7. She was one tired little girl.
Kendall had a bottle and tested the water a little before crashing out on Kyle's lap.
Avery enjoyed floating in the water. Swim lessons last week didn't go so well so I was happy she wanted to get in.
Here she is waiting for Adult Swim to be over.
On the way home, Avery crashed out. I put her on the couch and she quickly went back to sleep. She didn't really get a good nap during the day but this was very different. She didn't want to eat dinner. We put her to bed at 7 (an hour early) and she slept until 7. She was one tired little girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment