On Friday, we drove by Minute Maid park on our way to drop me of for LASIK. Avery asked what the big building was. We told here that is where they play baseball. Since that conversation, she has wanted to play baseball.
Well, Kyle found a bat and ball in the garage yesterday morning and tried to teach Avery how to play. She did great. She hit a the ball a few times. Kendall and I just watched.
After naps, we headed to the Town Center to see what they had going on. Well, Kyle and I both called it a mini festival because you could get a turkey leg, cotton candy, and snow cone. We had a great time.
I was super happy because they had spin art and it was FREE!! I can’t tell you how excited I was to show Avery what spin art was. I use to make tons at FIESTA growing up! It sure did bring back memories.
A sweet kiss between father and daughter.
Oh yeah, aren’t we cute!
Avery couldn’t get enough of this slide. We had to buy more tickets.
Two happy girls~one on a sugar high and one fast asleep
We came home before any one had a break down. It is always good to leave on a happy note. Kyle grilled some jalapeno tilapia burger for dinner.
On a side note, my surgery went great! I slept most of the day on Friday. Kyle had his hands full with all of us girls. He had to wake me up every 2 hrs so I could put drops in my eyes. I saw my dr Friday night. She said my eyes looked great. I was seeing 20/25 when she checked them. Last night I thought I needed to take out my contacts but then remembered I don’t have them anymore. YAHOO!!!


1 comment:
Dang y'all had a busy trip! Wohoo for no contacts! Glad it went well...
Post a Comment