Guess who is 8 months? ME!!
I started crawling last week. I am getting better and better. Mommy is not sure how she feels about it.
I don’t like the wood floors or tile very much because I have to work so hard.
I have my bottom two teeth.
I love eating my fruits and veggies. Mommy tried chicken last night and I wasn’t sure about it. She didn’t seemed surprised.
I love the puffs she has started to give me. Yummy!!!
I DON’T like to be away from Mommy. I am having a hard time when she leaves me. This is really cramping her workouts. She might have to go back to working out at night. That doesn’t bother me because that means she will spend more time with me. ;)


2 comments:
She is so adorable!!
She is adorable and a mommy's girl just like Meredith! :) Love it!
Post a Comment