10.07.2009

Changes in Kendall

IMG_5040

Not that you can tell from this picture but Kendall’s first tooth started to break through on Saturday. Of course it was when I was in Warrenton and she was giving Kyle a run for his money. I felt bad since his back had been hurting him and all she wanted was to be held. You can see the beginning of the other bottom tooth as well. She has been a champ. She is a little fussy during the day but it doesn’t seem to bother at night.

When I went in her room on Sunday after her afternoon nap, she was sitting up smiling and she tried to lunge herself at me. She was very proud of herself. I quickly lowered the bed while she played on the floor. Today I actually watched her push herself up from laying on her tummy to sitting right up. She is on a roll!

We have a little more rocking on all fours but she hasn’t made a forward push yet. Thank goodness!!!

No comments: