9.28.2009

I am 7 months old

IMG_5015

I am an active little girl. My mommy is not too excited that I like to rock on my hands and knees. She thinks I might start crawling soon. I can’t wait to get into more things.

I still don’t have any teeth but I love chewing on anything I can put in my mouth.

I am a talker…which is not surprising if you know my sister. I am making a new sound that sounds like I am trying to start a motorcycle. It is pretty funny!

I rode in the bike trailer last week to the park with Avery for the first time. It was fun.

Daddy and Mommy say I am pretty resilient.

Some days I take 3 naps on the days Mommy wakes me up to drop of or pick up Sissy. On the other days, I only take 2.

I haven’t figured out what Jessie is yet. I love to stare at her. Jessie isn’t sure of me yet.

Mommy keeps making me new food. I have had avocado, bananas, nectarines, pears, sweet potatoes and squash. Tonight I am trying peas. My favorite is squash and sweet potatoes.

Mommy wants me to tell you that my MRI came out normal. YEAH!

I weigh 16 1/2 lbs. I am 27 in. long.

IMG_5028

6 comments:

Shannon said...

such great news about the MRI! thanks for keepin us up to date. She is such a sweetheart

Melissa said...

I didn't know that sweet little Kendall was going to have an MRI. I am so glad that everything came back ok...bless both of your hearts! lv Melissa

Kirsty, Chris, Emmie & Kyra said...

we had no idea about the MRI, we are so glad to hear it turned out normal.

Weinstein Family said...

After reading this post, I hurridly rushed through the blog to see what the MRI was about-- poor baby! So glad it turned out ok and that is all over for y'all! Summer

seg said...

I love her!!
So glad thr MRI came back normal. Such a blessing!

Lisa Summers said...

YEA!! Glad to hear everything came out alright! She's adorable! Miss you! xo