10.29.2009

Halloween, Part 2 ~ School Fun

Today Avery had her costume parade and party at school. She was so excited to see her friends dressed up. I was a little nervous because I am the Party Mom for the class. SCARY!

The kiddos walked through the school on their way to chapel.

IMG_5352

IMG_5354 IMG_5356 IMG_5358

Chapel is always fun to watch. They sing and dance before hearing the story of the day.

IMG_5361

IMG_5362

Avery’s best buddy is Cassidy. She talks about her all the time. We are planning on having her over soon.

IMG_5360

I left during Chapel to get a few last things for the party.

Sorry I didn’t take pictures during the party because I was busy with Kendall or the class.

Cassidy’s mom, Paige helped out, too.

I finally got a shot of Avery with one of her teachers, Ms. Lisa.

IMG_5372

I am not sure why she looks so serious. We love Ms. Lisa and Ms. Sarah.

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! :)