We started our day with a Halloween Pancake Breakfast at the club.
I didn’t let the Avery wear her costume because I knew it would have syrup all over it.
I was really worried about how our night would turn out. By the time we needed to get in our costumes, Kendall had only slept 1 hr all day and Avery had only taken an hour nap.
Steve and the boys came over early to set up the projector in the backyard to watch the Horns play. Cari was up at church setting up for the Fall Fest.
Avery was Minnie and Kendall was a Bumble Bee.
Steve took a family pic for us. I look like death..why didn’t I look in the mirror before taking the picture…oh wait~I was too busy getting everyone ready!
We loaded up the cars and headed to the school’s Fall Fest.
Superman (Anders) and Batman (Jensen)
How cute are the Greenleys?
The kids got a ton of candy and enjoyed some fun games before heading to the cupcake walk.
We headed home and enjoyed some candy and UT football.
Cari was the lap of choice to the night.
We all had a wonderful night without any melt downs!!!!
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment