12.27.2009

Christmas

Kendall woke up first. So we hung out in the toy room until Avery woke up!

IMG_6075

IMG_6077

Avery was a little concerned when she didn’t see the Christmas tree lights on. I have told her if the lights are on, then you can come downstairs because that means someone is awake. She was worried Santa didn’t come. After telling her he had come, she was ready to go and wanted to head downstairs.

IMG_6078

Well, we needed to wake Daddy first.

IMG_6080

Then the craziness could begin.

She loved the bike Santa brought her. She kept riding in the house because Kyle and I were not ready to go outside at 7:00 am.

 IMG_6092

Kendall liked her camera from Santa.

IMG_6087

Here is what our living room looked like after a few minutes!!!

IMG_6099 

 

IMG_6107

We held off Avery as long as we could but she won in the end.

Outside we went!

IMG_6113

IMG_6114

I know she doesn’t have a helmet. Santa didn’t get one big enough for her head. Avery did ask how we were going to get it back to Santa. She didn’t want to go to the North Pole to give it to him because it is too cold there.

Everyone had a great time outside but before long it was time for naps and I needed to get the turkey in the oven. Yes you read that correctly. I was cooking my first turkey.

IMG_6115 IMG_6117

I seasoned it by following Debby (my sister in laws) recipe.

IMG_6118 IMG_6120

 

Of course the button popped an hour before I thought it was going to be done.

Then it was Kyle’s turn to get to work in the kitchen.

IMG_6122

It was yummy!

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

Meredith got the same ladybug ride on toy! I just had to have it since her nickname is "ladybug" :) Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year! Can you believe our little girls will be one year old in just a few months??