12.02.2009

Thanksgiving

We packed up the car and headed to Boerne on Thanksgiving. We arrived without any drama from the girls!!!

Avery and Kendall quickly made themselves at home.

IMG_5693 IMG_5681

IMG_5709

Grandma McClure made a wonderful Thanksgiving meal.

Avery went swimming with Grandpa before we all got ready to watch UT play.

IMG_5705

Before going to bed, Grandpa set Avery up with a movie to watch. She watched Pocahontas in their room. Grandpa gave her a bell to ring when she needed something. I am glad that bell is still in Boerne and not here!!

IMG_5707

On Friday, Grandma, Grandpa and Daddy went to play golf. I tried to get some pictures of the girls for our Christmas card but since I watched the sunrise that morning with them…we were all a little tired.

IMG_5712

Kendall really enjoyed watching Avery through the window all weekend.

IMG_5742

On Saturday, Uncle Shea, Aunt Debby, Devin and Josh arrived. So we took some pictures before we headed back home.

IMG_5745 IMG_5746

IMG_5750

IMG_5751

IMG_5756

P1010172 (2)

Poor Kyle worked for almost an hour packing our car.

P1010179 (2)

No comments: