12.06.2009

SNOW!!!

We had a wonderful day on Friday. It snowed!!

At first it was very light. Avery wanted to go out front and see if she could catch something on her tongue.

IMG_5806

I could not keep Avery inside once it really started to come down. She had a blast!

We bundled up for the first outing.

IMG_5818

IMG_5814

After lunch, I put Kendall down for a nap and we headed out again.

Avery immediately threw herself down and made a snow angel.I am not sure where she learned this but she made at least 4. We played in the neighbors yard because our pine trees kept the snow from covering our yard.

IMG_5830

IMG_5826 IMG_5827

IMG_5837

IMG_5844

This is my favorite picture of the day!

IMG_5836

Avery was very concerned when she went to bed if our snowman would still be there in the morning. She was happy to see that it was there when she woke up!  

No comments: