6.05.2010

Children’s Museum

We hit the Children’s Museum last Monday.

About a month ago, our mommy group made a calendar for the summer full of pool days and activities we didn't want to leave out. We decided to put the museum the day before school was out.

It was the best choice of the summer so far!!! The place felt empty. No field trips or super large groups. HEAVEN!!!!

We had a total of 15 kiddos with our group. We love our friends.

IMG_7531

They loved the outdoor water part.

 

IMG_7511

We ate lunch before hitting the community section.

By that time, the little ones were in overload so we heading upstairs to the tot sections.

Kendall had a blast along with everyone else!

IMG_7564

We ended our trip with some face drawings.

IMG_7582IMG_7583 IMG_7585

Here are my favorite shots of the girls from the day!

IMG_7580

IMG_7542

(I am a little fed up Live Writer…they are saying my album service is down! Sorry I have more picks to add but I don’t feel like being patient!)

No comments: