6.05.2010

Blueberries!!!!!!

Last year we tried our hat at picking blueberries. We did it but it wasn’t a wonderful experience. It was super hot, KG was in the sling, and the blueberries were limited. Avery really wasn’t in to it.

IMG_3808

This year was a HUGE success. We have a blast. We headed out on Friday. Once the girls were fed and dressed, we hit the door. Okay, I tried for a quick shot before leaving.

IMG_7602

Thank goodness it was an overcast day.

The blueberries were EVERYWHERE!!!!

IMG_7607

We stayed at the same plant for the majority of the time. We only changed so Kendall could pick a few that were done low.

Kendall couldn’t get enough of the blueberries.

IMG_7605

Avery was a great help!

IMG_7604

 IMG_7614

Kendall is thinking~I don’t have to wait for Mommy to give me one. I can eat them out of the bucket!!!

IMG_7615

How many can I stuff in my mouth at once???

IMG_7622

“Is my mouth blue?”

 

Here is Kendall’s first pick.

IMG_7624

And guess where it went?

IMG_7625

Notice they are both eating their finds.

IMG_7626

We ended up with 4 lbs.

I thought we picked  a ton. The women checking out in front of me had 20 lbs.

No comments: