After a wonderful date night with Kyle last Friday, I took the girls to Austin to have birthday dinner for Mommom’s 85th bday.
The drive into Austin was a little rough because Kendall cried loudly which is unusual. In Giddings, Avery asked what she was wearing to dinner which made me realize that I left ALL my tops, our outfits for dinner and another outfit for me in my closet. Perfect!!
I am thankful my mom likes cute clothes because I borrowed an outfit from her. I hit Target to buy something for Avery. Kendall looked fine in her outfit.
After everyone was ready, we headed to dinner to surprise Mommom.
She had a great time.
Kendall really enjoyed her dinner.
Here are some more family pictures. It was great to see Aunt Debi and Uncle Jim as well as the rest of my family.
On Sunday, I enjoyed a yummy lunch with my sweet friends I met in JLA. After shopping for me and naps for the girls, we tried to hit the pool with my old friends, Farrah and Christy but the thunder didn’t allow it. At least we let the kids play at the park and we were able to catch up.
Monday brought more fun times with good buddies. We met Adri and Jennifer at Kerby Lane for some delicious breakfast. I think they enjoyed watching me keep up with Kendall.
After breakfast, we picked up SuSu and Poppy to head down to Ballet Austin. I haven’t been to their new studio so I was pretty excited. Avery couldn’t wait to see the dancers.
Avery couldn’t get enough.
I found our brick out front.
On Tuesday, we played with the Arnetts.
Shannon busted out the slip~n~slide!
Everyone had a blast!
Before leaving, I had to try Terra Burger.
It was yummy!!! I think Kendall and Avery enjoyed playing over eating.
You gotta love Avery in her new HEBuddy shades!
We had a great trip. It was great to catch up with so many friends but we sure did miss our Daddy!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment