8.02.2010

I want a Silhouette Craft Cutter

As most of you know, I love looking at craft blogs. While checking some of my favorite blogs, I fell upon a Silhouette Craft Cutter giveaway.
I would love to have one of these. I think my crafty brain would explode with all the fun things it could do.
After looking around some more, I found more giveaways.
Here are some wonderful craft blogs that I love to follow:
2. V and Co
This machine looks wonderful. It is so thin. They have free downloads, too. It will cut vinyl, contact paper, paper, and more.
Oh the wonderful things to do!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I've entered to win one on about 10 blogs over the past few months and have not won. It isn't even compatible with my Mac but I don't care...I'll get out my laptop to use is b/c it's so cool!!

Dan, Erin, Riley and Delaney said...

I'll have to check it out, I have been eyeing the Cricut Cake...