Last Friday, we picked Kyle up after lunch and headed to Austin. On Friday, Kyle and I went out to dinner with Kevin and Jen. I forgot how nice it was to have a free babysitter. We really enjoyed some yummy food and drinks at Trudy’s North Star. Afterwards, we sat on Kevin and Jen’s back patio catching up.
The girls had a good time with SuSu and Poppy!
On Saturday morning, we were able to go to Caroline’s 5th birthday party. Caroline and Avery went to school together before we left for Houston. We really miss the Arnetts.
After the party, we headed down to UT to start our tailgating.
Avery had a blast playing with Jaxson. I think she only stopped to eat a quick lunch and some water.
Kendall found Jaxson’s cars so she was a happy girl.
Kyle and I were able to catch up with some friends.
I finally got Kendall to crash out on me around game time.
It was pretty warm and humid that day. Add an 18 mth old…talk about hot but I loved every minute it.
Here are some more pictures from the day. Texas lost but we enjoyed seeing our friends and family.
Kendall is going to be our lefty. Kyle is very proud.
Kendall playing with Poppy.
Avery hitting the pinata for Kevin’s bday.
The kids playing on their parents’ phones.
On Sunday, Kyle had breakfast with his good friend, Steve. We played outside in the wonderful weather. We left around 11:30. Five minutes after we left my parent’s house Avery was passed out.
By the time we got to 290, they were both out!! It was a nice and quiet ride for most of the way.
The girls were so worn out from the weekend that they both had low grade fevers that night and slept for 12 hours.


No comments:
Post a Comment