12.11.2010

Avery's Christmas Program

Avery came home on Tuesday telling me that she was going to be Mary in their Christmas Program. I didn't believe her. She has been playing with me the past few weeks and telling me funny stories. After questioning her a few times, I finally believed her.

Thursday was her big program so we busted out the 'special' plate. She requested nachos and apples with peanut butter. Okay...if that is what you want. (She is totally my daughter since she requested nachos!)

Meal for Mary!

I took advantage of the girls dressed for the program.

Here is my sassy Santa's helper!

Here are our sweet girls!


Ms. Alicia and Ms. Melanie
(Avery's Teachers)

Here is Avery in the beginning singing away. She lost part of her costume while she was singing.

This Mary is a social butterfly.



Here is our family picture from the night. I am shocked that it came out. Kendall was upset because I asked her if she wanted a M&M cookie (There was a cookie reception). The cookie I gave her only had one M&M in it...not a good choice.










No comments: