12.11.2010

Tired Girl

We had a busy week. Avery still takes a nap on non-school days.
So TWTh she is pretty tired at night since those are school days.
This week was even worse.
We didn't get home from Family Night on Tues until after 8.
She had gymnastics on Wed and asked to go to bed early.
Her program started at 7:00 on Thursday.
On Friday morning, we ran a few errands and met our friends to play.
When we got home it was nap time, she begged me to let her sleep in our bed.
I couldn't say no. She sleep for almost 3 hrs. I woke her up because I was afraid she wouldn't sleep well that night.
She slept great and we have enjoyed our lazy Saturday.
Daddy took her to fly her kite this morning. Daddy also took the girls to the park before nap.
We are glad to have a normal Saturday with good weather.

No comments: