2.14.2011

Fever House

Avery came home early from school on Thursday feeling 'off'. She didn't have a fever but wanted to stay in her jammies allday and watch tv. She got a low grade fever on Friday.
In the afternoon, she was already feeling better. So we decided to paint.
Avery painted a heart for Valentines.

I decided to let Kendall finger paint. She was excited until I put the paint in front of her.
She would not touch it.
You can tell from this picture how she really felt.
By Saturday, everyone was feeling great.
On Sunday, we went down to The Urban Market Antique Show. Kendall just wanted to lay in my arms and rest her head.
(On a side note, the market was okay..Warrington is better for prices but it was still fun.)
We decided to drive around The Heights. Both girls crashed out by 10:30. We let them sleep for a little bit before grabbing lunch at Onion Creek. They both took naps when we got home.
Kendall woke up with a fever. Here we go again.
So this morning, I wasn't sure what to expect. Kyle said he was feeling off. Kendall woke up with a fever and seemed out of it. Thankfully Avery was fine.
We made it to the store. The girls were watching Dora while I unloaded the groceries. I looked up and Kendall was asleep on the couch at 10:40. I quickly put her to bed. I ended up waking her up at 2:40. She woke up fever-free and a happy little girl.
While she was napping, I tried to get Avery to make a craft with me.
She seemed excited until I told her we had to dip the yarn in corn starch glue. I ended up finishing them.
(Sorry the picture is the wrong way...I was just trying to get you caught up on our life)

This afternoon we went outside to enjoy the wonderful weather and to wait for Daddy since he was coming home early because he was feeling bad. ;(

I can't complain about today because I was with the people that I love!
Happy Valentines Day!



No comments: