We had the flower beds around our house landscaped this week. We love it!
Tonight we talked about how far our yard has come in 2 years.
Lets go down memory lane for just a minute.
Here is what the front of the house looked like when we moved in.
The backyard was a little crazy but workable.
Last April, we got the new patio and took out the Red Tips in the back.
Last year sometime, I dug out most of the hollies in the front of our house because we both dislike hollies. Plus they have pointy leaves. YUCK!
Since I am not perfect, I didn't get ALL the roots out so they started growing back. Kyle and I talked about planting azaleas in the front since they are so beautiful and do so well here but we both knew we didn't want to do it ourselves. :)
We finally decided to get in touch with someone that could help us out.
We had them take the majority of the front beds out.

Our front yard looked crazy with all the plants they took out and the plants they were installing.
We are very happy with our end results.
We can't wait to see the pink azaleas in the spring.
The back of our house looks finished.
I am excited to smell the gardenias in the backyard.

Even the side by the driveway got a face-lift!
We now enjoy the inside and outside of our house!
YIPEE!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment