Avery is 5!!!
She started off with a family party with SuSu, Poppy, Kendall, Jaxson, Price, Uncle Keith, and Aunt April at Build-A-Bear while she was in Austin last weekend. They had a cookie cake too!!
On her actual birthday, she got to choose her breakfast. She said she did not want to go to Kid's Club while I worked out. I agreed but we did have to head to HEB for our weekly grocery shopping.
We picked up Daddy for her birthday lunch. We ate at Ruggles...YUMMY!!!
She had a blast opening up her gifts from us!
The girls both fell asleep on the way home...REALLY???
We met up with our friends at Chick-fil-a for dinner. They had a face painter.
WOW did she paint ALL of Avery's face. That was fun cleaning off later!
I think Avery had a wonderful day.
On Tues, we took donuts to her class to celebrate her birthday. She told me how excited she was to stand up in front of everyone at chapel time for her birthday.
Today, we had her Fancy Nancy birthday party. She invited 7 girls over.
We had a great time decorating for the party.
These girls were giggly the whole time.
We did make-up, put on jewelry, colored, made hats, and walked the runway before we had a photo shoot.
They even had time to just play!
I hope all the girls had a fun time because Avery did!








1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Fancy Avery!
Post a Comment