On Thursday afternoon, we headed to Austin to spend the night with SuSu and Poppy. On Friday, Kyle and I headed to Horseshoe Bay to see some friends. Our friend, Thomas, was getting married. Kyle played golf while I sat by the pool with Amy and Shannon.
That night we drove to Tyler's lake house. We stayed here ~
instead of the hotel with everyone else! Saturday morning we sat on the patio looking at the lake while reading our books. Yes, we are old but we are not ashamed to say it.
On Saturday afternoon, we drove into Austin so I could support my friends, Lesley and Bethany, at their dad's memorial.
We quickly headed back to Marble Falls to watch Thomas and Lenae get married.

It was a great evening. We were able to catch up with the Blantons and many more friends.
We got to get all dresses up!!!
I got a chance to rub some baby bumps. Don't Amy and Shannon look great!
On Sunday, we ended the 'circle of life' by picking up the girls on our way to Shannon and Scott's baby shower.
Many emotions this weekend but I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:
Post a Comment