Summer has officially started here at the McClure house! We are relaxing today and enjoying our extra "Daddy Day"!
Last summer, I made calendars to hang up so Avery could look at and see what we were doing. We are doing it again this summer, too!!
I have our themes planned out for the summer. I plan to do a better job this summer.
This week is fruit and veggies. We are going to pick blueberries tomorrow, waterpaint with fruit scents, stamp with bell peppers, and make fruit pops.
I took it a step further this summer and we are playing Summer Bingo each week. I have been emailing my friend, Michelle, to get her tips from last year. We started today. Avery is really excited.
Kendall even loves the calendar. Since she is our parrot right now, she points to the calendar and tells me "Sissy fly with Daddy to beach! Monday, Tuesday, Saturday!!"
And yes, all the information and papers are all in a cute binder divided out by months and themes.


1 comment:
you are my hero. Expect my children to arrive at your house soon.
:)
Post a Comment