7.30.2011

Quick Trip


I made one last quick trip to Austin before the rush of August and school. We drove in on Wed. I happened to talk to my friend, Lisa Haug, while driving in. She told me about a surprise bridal shower for a former teaching buddy and friend on Thurs. After talking to one of the hostesses, we decided I should crash it.

Lesley and I met for drinks before the shower.
I had a Dos Rita. How crazy is this? It was on HH for $7.50.
Brooke, Patti, and Chelsea


The soon-to-be Mrs. Mixon!!!

Lisa, me and Lesley
I really enjoyed seeing all these ladies.

I also did my fair share of shopping at the outlets. Avery and Kendall both have some new shoes.

Keith and Jaxson came over the last night for some burgers and fun. It was good to see them.

I was able to video both girls swimming while in Austin.
In the last month, Kendall has become a fish.


Avery is becoming a great swimmer with a strong stroke.




No comments: