Some of you may have watched Nick Jr last night. Dora's Explorer Girls was on.
The girls have been excited about watching it. They had to wear their Dora pjs.
It was a close one for Kendall because we are in the middle of potty training. She did great a few days ago with a dry pull-up all day. She told me when she needed to go. SCORE, I thought. Well since then she doesn't seem to care. So, I told her she could only wear her Dora pjs if she went TT in the potty. Well she did yesterday. Today is another story.
Okay back to The Dora movie.
I wasn't sure what to think.
I don't know if I like that Dora is growing up. She went to a Shakira concert with her friends. REALLY??
She talks different. Where is Boots? Oh, he dropped out the tree for a few seconds at the end of the show.
I guess if the girls liked it then okay.



No comments:
Post a Comment