I took Kendall to her 'meet the teacher' which is call Snack and Sneak Peek because they give them food to help them ease into the process of going to school. Smart huh?
Kendall was ready to go!

She liked finding her name on the turtle outside the room where her backpack will go.
She asked me to stay with a little quiver of her lips. I told her she could play with Mrs. Kris while I had a meeting with Mrs. Kimmy.

I snapped a quick shot of her starting to play with Mrs. Erin.

After our parent meeting, I grabbed a shot with Mrs. Kris.
I am interested to see how she does on Tues. I have faith in Mrs. Kris and Mrs. Erin.
Tues. will be a hard day for me. I don't have a clue what it will be like not having my sweet girls around. This week has been an adjustment not having Avery around.
Oh, the joys of new beginnings!


No comments:
Post a Comment