9.29.2011

Crafts

I have found a new addiction...Pinterest!!
I saw this frame and had to make it!
Now I just need to put a picture in it.


I have always been searching for something to hang in the toy room for the girls to put their art up on. A few friends have magnetic dry erase boards but I didn't want dry erase markers upstairs around the carpet. While looking on Pinterest, I saw someone put an oil drip pan up for a matching game. My mind starting going. Off to Walmart I went to buy the drip pan and chalkboard paint. 
I made the mistake of buying the spray paint first. It didn't give me at coverage I wanted so I ended up getting the paint. 

Here are the girls treating the chalkboard.


The girls were excited about using it last night!

Avery helped me make magnets for the new magnetic chalkboard.

Happy Crafting Everyone!

1 comment:

Sisco Family said...

love it... pintrest is addicting! i going to head over and follow you right now! :) i'm planning on making those magnets asap!!

ps... had a dream about you and the girls last week! we"ll get together eventually, right? :) ha!