9.16.2011

Frank

 As most of you know, we love Frank the Tank. We have had Frank for 10 years ( and he is 15 yrs old). He has been a great car for us. The girls LOVE to play in him.
Well, this year has been a little hard on Frank. He can't seem to keep up. We knew we needed a new car but it took us (mainly Kyle) awhile to decide what we wanted. Plus we weren't sure we were ready to let him go. 
This past weekend, the girls could not get enough of Frank because they knew he was leaving. Avery asked if we could keep it just to play in it. I am not sure that it would look right in the backyard.



Here is a picture of Frank with the new car in the background on the trailer.


Kyle is loving the new car. He brought it home on Monday. He drove to work everyday but today. 
It is a Nissan Maxima. It has all the bells and whistles. I am sure my dad is wondering how many buttons it has for me to push....a lot!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it. I am a little nervous because it is so pretty and perfect!!!

Avery wanted to name it Frank but now she thinks we should name it Daisy. We will have to think about that over the weekend!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

farewell Frank! We sadly departed with GT a month ago as well. :( The end of many eras Missy.