6.28.2012

Blueberry Time

My friend, Maryann, asked us if we wanted to go and pick blueberries with her and her girls. 
We jumped to go. 
So last Friday we dress for sweat!
I love these girls!
We were ready a little early so the girls decided to water paint while we waited for Maryann to pick us up!

 The sweat started fast! 
 Kendall and I shared a bucket! She worked just as hard as Avery.
 Done! Sticky, sweaty and full of blueberries!
 Loren and Camryn 
 Our girls!
 After paying for our 3 lbs of blueberries, the girls cooled off with some snowcones.

 I think Kendall wore a lot of hers. :)
 We came home and froze 1/2 of our blueberries. The other half is almost gone.

We tired a blueberry banana smoothie in the afternoon. They were not sold but had a blast making them. 



Yeah for blueberries!

No comments: