A few weeks ago, we started off our week like we always do. We drop Avery off at school and head to the grocery store. Well...Kendall told me her tummy hurt a little bit. I asked her if it was because she was hungry. She didn't really know. I knew something was wrong when she didn't want a donut at HEB. She said she needed to go to the bathroom so we headed to the front to find out that the bathroom was being cleaned. They said we could head to the employee bathroom in the back. I parked the cart and headed through the big black doors. When helping Kendall get her shorts down, she threw up all over me and the bathroom. Needless to say we left quickly after cleaning up the mess the best we could.
This is a picture of her after she got a bath and into jammies.
She didn't get sick again but was off all day. I ended up going to the store that night solo. It was such a different experience. I actually missed the company. The girls have always been angels at the store. I was funny that some things that were in my cart that morning were already gone that night. I did enjoy listening to music while I shopped.
That night she slept for 12 hours. This is the sweet face that I saw the next morning!!!
Of course Avery was all smiles!!!
I did the right thing and kept her home from school. Doesn't she look sick???
Avery came home that day and read her a book. Avery also told me she loved reading!!! YAHOO!!!
On Friday, Avery came home with some writing samples from the week.
"My sister did not want a donut." (Please know that she pointed out to me that she drew Dos Equis in the cart)
"My sister threw up in the bathroom."
"She was so lucky because she got to watch TV."
I am so glad these are in my hands. I love this girl!!!








1 comment:
That is hilarious (the writing part, not the sick part)!!! Love Avery's version of the story...and also hilarious about the beer. Kyle would probably say the same thing as Avery. Been thinking about you guys, hope all is well!
Post a Comment