10.22.2012

UT/West Virginia Game

So I am way behind on my post. 
We went into Austin for the UT/West Virginia game. Everyone was excited to go. It had been at least a year and a half since we have gone to a game. 
On Friday, we enjoyed being outside. 
The girls wanted to get on this tree in SuSu and Poppy's backyard. I loved sitting on this tree as a kid. 
It made me smile that they wanted on it too.
Of course the pogo swing was a hit. 


On Saturday morning, we went to Taco Express to meet the Tooheys and Walkers. 
McClure girls ready to support the Horns!
(notice this is before the front hit Austin)
I was glad to get a family pic in our UT gear. 
The last time I saw these wonderful ladies they had these two cute boys in their tummies. 
Kyle and I were glad we got to meet them. 
 I had to make sure we got a boys pictures
 and a girls picture. 
 I loved catching up with these families. It isn't easy with little ones around but we did our best. 

We headed back to my parents house for a quick change and chill time before heading down to tailgate. 
Dad was busy making food. 
 Mom and I don't get many pictures together but I was able to grab one. 
 The girls had a great time coloring and playing. 







 I was looking forward to being in the stadium.
 The energy that night was amazing. We lost but Kyle and I had a great time together!!!






No comments: