We were so excited to head to San Francisco for a few days. The girls had their backpacks full of books, activities, games and snacks.
Those came in handy during our 2 hour delay at the airport before leaving.
Once we finally got on the plane, Kyle and I noticed the tvs. Free movies, tv shows and games.
Avery and Kyle were set!
Kendall still wanted to go through her backpack before watching a movie.
Once we arrived, we headed to our friend's apartment in the Marina Green area. He was letting us stay there while he was gone for work. We totally scored on this place. The apartment had beautiful details and an amazing view.
I don't think this view gets old!
After getting settled, we headed over to Fisherman's Wharf to eat.
In-and-Out of course!!!
We walked around a bit just enjoying the weather.
When we walked by Boudin Bakery, they were making an alligator bread. The girls loved it.
The baker said the girls needed to go inside to get a surprise for watching.
They gave them each a turtle.
We decided we needed to hit the store and head home.
I took a walk later that evening down to the marina.
I couldn't wait to see what the next day was going to bring. I could have sat on the bench all day because the weather was amazing!










No comments:
Post a Comment