10.06.2013

Day 3 & 4

Since I am so far behind, I am just going to post a few pictures and try and catch up!
We rode the trolley car and cable car.
 We enjoyed the playground and carousel downtown.
 We ALL at a burger at Super Duper Burgers.
Yes, Avery ate a burger. That is the main reason for this picture!

 We explored many science experiments at the Exploratorium. We could have stayed there all day. 
 We hit Pier 39!

 We love our Lefty's!
Muir Woods was breathtaking!!!! 




Kendall found a pay phone. She wasn't sure what it was but wanted to call home. 

 Sausalito was cute. 

I loved having my good camera on this trip! We found an amazing street that gave us this view of the bridge!


 We went to The Presidio the morning we headed back to Houston. It was the coldest day we had. The fog was pretty bad too. 

 The Palace of Fine Arts was beautiful.

 We hit a local park before heading to the airport.

We are all ready to go back and see this beautiful place again!

No comments: