9.07.2008

New Paint


After 7 months of being home and seeing a white patch on our wall, it was time to paint. I put texture up after the repair was finished a few months ago but getting it painted was another thing. Since I am prego, that meant it was all up to Kyle. Yesterday he decided it was time to tackle it. It took so much longer than normal since he didn't have his handy partner with him to do the top and bottom. I had a hard time keeping way. I sure did want to help.
There is still more to get done since our bedroom has 10 different walls to paint. We are able to but the furniture back in place. I am so thankful for Kyle and the hard work he put in yesterday! Thank you, honey!!!!
Our bedroom is finally becoming a retreat.
We have more to do but I am loving the paint colors.



1 comment:

Dan, Erin, Riley and Delaney said...

Sprucing up the place to get ready for our arrival :) We cannot wait! Only two more days!!