10.11.2008

Elgin Pumpkin Patch

On Friday, the girls packed all the kiddos up and headed to Elgin Christmas Tree Farm for their pumpkin patch. I was ready to get some great shots of the kids.
We headed to the Haybale Maze.....BIG MISTAKE!! I learned that Avery doesn't like hay. Unfortunately there is hay everywhere out there.
She did enjoy the water duck race and decorating her own pumpkin.
We ate at Meyer's BBQ on our way out. We were all tired from our adventure but we all had a great time.


3 comments:

Rick and Shannon said...

That looks like such a FUN trip! Too bad about all the hay - so funny that she doesn't like it! Hook'em, by the way!!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Looks like Avery had fun! That's funny about the hay!

I need to take Jonah to the pumpkin patch for pictures!

Chera said...

Looks like fun...we'll have to try it since it's fairly close to where we live! ;o)