10.13.2008

Jaxson Turns 3

Jaxson turned 3 on Saturday. He had his birthday at Kiddie Acres.
It has been around forever. Everyone had a great time.
I didn't know what to expect from Avery. I really didn't think she would do any of the rides but she proved me wrong.
If Jaxson did it, then Avery would try it.
She rode the car ride 5 different times.

She rode the pony. I was so proud of her. Once Jaxson got off...she wanted off. But now I have proof that she did it. I didn't get great pictures because I took video of it.


She rode the airplanes. She passed on the merry-go-round, ferris wheel, and boat ride.
Golf lessons for Price.

Hanging out with Daddy and Poppy while everyone was on the boat ride.
Enjoying cupcakes and ice cream.
Please notice the pose and the ice cream mess all over her. At least she enjoyed it.
My Aunt Debi came in from Dallas for the day.

No comments: