10.11.2008

Pumpkin Shirts

I decided to try a Halloween project from Family Fun.
Making tie-dyed pumpkin shirts.
Since I bought a package of 5 shirts, why not share my craft with others. My plan was to send one to Anders and Jensen, one for Jaxson, and one for Avery.
After gathering all my supplies, I tackled my project while Avery napped on Wed.


My first mistake took a few hours to realize. I thought the shirts were orange enough but after washing....they looked pinkish. Not good. So off to Hobby Lobby to buy more dye and shirts.

The 2nd time around was wonderful. We now have an extra shirt for Baby McClure for next year.



Thank you, Jennifer for giving me a year subscription when Avery was little. I am now addicted to Family Fun. Yes, I tear out all my favorite ideas and store them away all nice and neat in a nice container with dividers.

3 comments:

Rick and Shannon said...

Love, love the pumpkin shirts - You'll have to give me the how-to on those!

Courtney said...

those are awesome!! how did you do the faces? we need to get together and do a craft day, you are so crafty!!!!

Weinstein Family said...

Those are soooo cute, and look like the ones on the cover of FF-- thanks for introducing me to the mag too Missy! Summer