This past weekend Kyle went on a guy trip to Tahoe. I must say I was really impressed...he took over 40 pictures. Nice work, honey!
Kyle and Steve Greenley flew out at 6 am on Thursday. They met up with Steve Smith (Austin) and Jared Lehne (Boston) in Reno.
After a yummy lunch at In-N-Out Burgers with some Reno buddies, they hit the Western Village to gamble.
After a dark drive to Tahoe, they settled in the house they rented.
On Friday, Dan Wallace drove up to ski with the crew. I know Kyle enjoyed seeing Dan.
Kyle said it was pretty warm on the slopes.
On Saturday, Steve and Kyle went snowmobiling. Everyone had a great time. I am a little jealous because they ate at The Squeeze Inn not once but twice. (I will get back there one day!!!)
Steve and Kyle got stuck in Denver Sunday night without luggage because of plane problems. That was not the ending they wanted but everyone got home safe and that is what matters!!
Kyle and Steve Greenley flew out at 6 am on Thursday. They met up with Steve Smith (Austin) and Jared Lehne (Boston) in Reno.
After a yummy lunch at In-N-Out Burgers with some Reno buddies, they hit the Western Village to gamble.
After a dark drive to Tahoe, they settled in the house they rented.
On Friday, Dan Wallace drove up to ski with the crew. I know Kyle enjoyed seeing Dan.
Kyle said it was pretty warm on the slopes.
On Saturday, Steve and Kyle went snowmobiling. Everyone had a great time. I am a little jealous because they ate at The Squeeze Inn not once but twice. (I will get back there one day!!!)
Steve and Kyle got stuck in Denver Sunday night without luggage because of plane problems. That was not the ending they wanted but everyone got home safe and that is what matters!!





No comments:
Post a Comment