2.26.2009

Baby update

I'm sure you blog lurkers have been checking in this morning for an update...so here it is.

Kendall Grace McClure was born at 10.20 this morning
8 lbs 11 oz
20 3/4 inches

Healthy as could be - looks just like Avery who will be disappointed we didn't name her Clara Bell Daisy.

Missy is a champ and doing fine, she'll be out of recovery in about an hour.

Everything went smoothly - I'll post some pictures later.

Kyle

7 comments:

twiceasnice said...

I have been looking all morning! Love the name, love it that she looks like the sister! Avery will be so excited to see her this afternoon! Blessings to the newest Longhorn! Congrats to the White/McClure families!

Queen Bee said...

What a beautiful name!!! Congrats to all of you! Much love and blessings, The Waldbussers

Cristina said...

Congrats Kyle, Missy, Avery and Jessie!!!
Once again A+ on the name! I'm glad Missy is doing well!

Kirsty, Chris, Emmie & Kyra said...

Congrats! I'm surprise Avery's name didn't win the family vote ;-)

Rick and Shannon said...

So glad everyone is doing great. Love, love the name!!! Can't wait to see pics and meet that sweet little girl!

Mike, Sarah, and Will said...

We are so happy for you guys. Glad to hear that all is well....and yes, I too have been checking the blog all day for updates. Can't wait to see the pics of that baby girl.

The Daily Stroll said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! I have been checking the blog all week to see if Missy had her yet! So excited that she is finally here.