2.25.2009

The Big Day is Almost Here

We had a great family day today. The weather was great-breezy and overcast. Kyle and Avery played on the driveway with their bikes and bouncy ball most of the morning. I sat and watched with a smile on my face.
I went to the hospital to do my pre-op stuff. It is weird to look down at my wrist right now and see a medical bracelet. We are due at the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow.
This afternoon was much of the same. Playing and hanging out together.
Kyle and I have talked about how we are feeling. Knowing she will be here tomorrow is exciting but strange at the same time. We have relived Avery's birth many times. We can't wait to see her beautiful face!!!
Avery is very excited about going to Steve and Cari's in the morning. She has requested that she wear her pjs and Cari dress her for school. She can't wait to show Cari her school. She is really excited about SuSu and Poppy picking her up from school. She will tell you that when they come, she gets to go to the baby dr and meet her sister.
I am packed, Kyle is packed, and even Avery is packed for our big day.
Lots of you have already sent me wonderful thoughts and notes. Thank you for putting a smile on my face. It is nice to know we have so many friends and family thinking of us on our big day.
We will update you when we can!! I know most of you just want to know her name!!

2 comments:

twiceasnice said...

can't wait to hear....you are in our passi prayers..blessings..jennifer

Cristina said...

can't wait to meet the new McClure! Best of luck and a speedy recovery Missy!
I'll be thinking of you all day!